Black Lawyers Matter

Ahead of Black Lawyers Matter, a public meeting hosted by the University of Manchester, we present an analysis of the backgrounds of students attending the University and compare it to that of other institutions . The analysis below compares the BME profile of...

read more

Local Government Devolution in England

Professor Robert Thomas writes on the concerns with the lack of public engagement and the legal framework in long awaited devolution in England.  So far, devolution has concerned 15 per cent of the UK’s population leaving the remaining 85 per cent more or less as it...

read more

Trends in the Tribunals World: Part 2

In his two part blog Professor Robert Thomas provides an overview of tribunals in the United Kingdom before considering potential future developments for these core institutions of administrative justice. These blog contributions are drawn from a paper delivered at a...

read more